6 MONTHS JOURNEY
This programme will help executive and non-executive board members develop the knowledge and skills that are needed to strategize and voice thoughts and feelings in a productive way. It will offer insight in the participants own cognitive processes and help them become more aware of their own biases. This programme will also offer insights into cognitive processes and communication behavior of other board-members and other stakeholders in general. The programme will help participants become a more effective board member and human being in general.
This programme entails:
- An intake in which board member and program director exchange expectations and agreement regarding the goals, process and other 10 participants to the programme;
- Relationship and personality trait test;
- Three modules of one evening (including diner) and one Friday;
- Individual coaching during program outside modules;
- Discussions of case work in subgroups of 4 people
- Reflections ‘here and now’ in subgroups about each other and sense-making processes;
- Governance rules and impact on communication environment;
- Social psychology: biases and its impact on communication, hidden conflicts and the unsaid;
- Strategy realization, shareholder analysis and communication in the board and outside the board
- Limited homework assignments
Intake and Contract/ homework/ Relationship and personality trait test
18 & 19 JANUARY
Social psychology and communication
Governance rules and communication
Individual coaching: based on here and now experience, the relationship test, the case-work, what is your footprint and how can you become more reflexive?
7 & 8 MARCH
Reflecting on case-work and here and now.
Cognition and communication: how to become more reflexive and thus more productive and transparent communicator? And how does your communication relate to strategy realization of the organization?
Individual coaching: based on here and now experience, the relationship test, the case-work, what is your footprint and how can you become more reflective?
10 & 11 MAY
Case-work and group-norms regarding communication.