3-Year PhD Positions
Application and selection criteria
To apply for a 3-year PhD position please submit the following documents per e-mail:
- A PhD proposal (Please use the given template, download here). Please note that the research must fit into the research tracks of ABRI (click here for details). You are kindly requested to get into contact with the research coordinator of the research track for feedback on your proposal before submitting it.
- An academic paper (conceptual or empirical)
- Copies of the academic transcripts and diplomas (certified) from a Research Master or an equivalent programme (e.g. Junior Researcher programme)
- Motivation letter
- Copy of passport
- Two recommendation letters
- A GMAT or a GRE general test result is required.
- TOEFL/IELTS test results (for non-Dutch citizens who are not native speakers of English, and for whom the language of instruction was not English)
All the documentation (test results and recommendation letters inclusively) should be sent before the application deadline (15 March 2017).
Please submit all files to Ina Putter, email@example.com. Incomplete applications, or applications received after this date will not be considered.
For the official text of the 3-year PhD position vacancy please click here.
4-Year PhD Positions
Apart from the 3-year PhD positions, ABRI sometimes offers 4-year PhD positions: Since these positions are funded by the industry and/or NWO, these positions don’t have a fixed annual deadline and the number of positions is not fixed either. If available, these positions can be found here.